WELCOME TO THE STUDENT HEALTH CENTER!
Our mission is to provide quality evidence based healthcare and wellness services, to advocate for students and to empower them in their health care decisions, and to be an integral part of the larger University of Utah community.
Student Health will be closed Saturday May 25th through
Monday May 27th for the Memorial Day Holiday.
Student Health Center Services include but are not limited to:
- SHAC HIV/STD Testing & Counseling Clinic
- Low Cost TB Tests- Appointment Needed for International Student Check-in. 9am-4pm all days except Wednesday from 12-2 and all day Thursdays
- Sports Medicine Clinics available Wednesday mornings 9am-11am
- Travel Clinics and international travel vaccines available.
- Appointments available for students and family members at low cost.
- Prescription Assistance available to those who qualify.
- We want to know what safer sex materials students would like in our loving well kits! Click here to take this confidential survey.
For a list of complete services or to make an appointment,
please call (801)581-6431.