The Student Health Center will be open for International Student check in on Saturday August 22nd and 29th by appointment only-NO regular patient appointments.
We will be closed Sat. Sept. 5th through Mon. Sept. 7th
for the Labor Day Holiday Weekend.
Due to the implementation of an Electronic Medical Records software system, you may experience limited appointment availability, as well as longer appointment times, as we adjust to our new system. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Questions about Ebola and other emerging infections? Click here
Student Health Center Services include but are not limited to:
- SHAC HIV/STD Testing & Counseling Clinic
- Walk-in hours for immunizations ONLY 9am-4pm Monday-Friday. **Some immunizations require an appointment-call for details
- Low Cost TB Tests- Appointment Needed for International Student Check-in. 9am-4pm all days except Wednesday from 12-2 and all day Thursdays
- Sports Medicine Clinics available Tuesday mornings 8:30 am-11:00 am
- Travel Clinics and international travel vaccines available.
- Appointments available for students and family members at low cost.
- Prescription Assistance available to those who qualify.
For a list of complete services or to make an appointment,
please call 801-581-6431.