Flu shots have arrived at the Student Health Center!
Shots are available on a walk-in basis (see hours below) or by appointment upon request.
Flu shots are $20 for students and $25 for student spouses and dependents.
Free flu shots will only be available to students at the following events-while supplies last.
Valid Student ID card must be presented-paid for by ASUU
Thursday Oct. 1- Wellness Fair at the Student Life Center 11 am to 3 pm
Wednesday Oct. 21- Heritage Center 5 pm to 7 pm
Thursday Oct 29- Union Building, West Ballroom 11am to 2 pm
Questions about Ebola and other emerging infections? Click here
Student Health Center Services include but are not limited to:
- SHAC HIV/STD Testing & Counseling Clinic
- Walk-in hours for immunizations ONLY 9am-4pm Monday-Friday. **Some immunizations require an appointment-call for details
- Low Cost TB Tests- Appointment Needed for International Student Check-in. 9am-4pm all days except Wednesday from 12-2 and all day Thursdays
- Sports Medicine Clinics available Tuesday mornings 8:30 am-11:00 am
- Travel Clinics and international travel vaccines available.
- Appointments available for students and family members at low cost.
- Prescription Assistance available to those who qualify.
For a list of complete services or to make an appointment,
please call 801-581-6431.