Student Health Center will be closed Thursday Nov. 26th through Sunday Nov. 29th for the Thanksgiving holiday.
Flu season has arrived! Have you got your flu shot yet?
Shots are available on a walk-in basis (see hours below) or by appointment upon request.
Flu shots are $20 for students and $25 for student spouses and dependents.
Questions about Ebola and other emerging infections? Click here
Student Health Center Services include but are not limited to:
- SHAC HIV/STD Testing & Counseling Clinic
- Walk-in hours for immunizations ONLY 9am-4pm Monday-Friday. **Some immunizations require an appointment-call for details.
- Low Cost TB Tests- Appointment Needed for International Student Check-in. 9am-4pm all days except Wednesday from 12-2 and all day Thursdays.
- Sports Medicine Clinics available Tuesday mornings 8:30 am-11:00 am by appointment.
- Travel Clinics and international travel vaccines available by appointment.
- Appointments available for students and family members at low cost.
- Prescription Assistance available to those who qualify.
For a list of complete services or to make an appointment,
please call 801-581-6431.