Student Health Center will be CLOSED
Monday February 17th for President's Day.
Attention New International Students!
Student Health Center Services include but are not limited to:
- SHAC HIV/STD Testing & Counseling Clinic
- Walk-in hours for immunizations ONLY 9am-4pm Monday-Friday. **Some immunizations require an appointment-call for details
- Low Cost TB Tests- Appointment Needed for International Student Check-in. 9am-4pm all days except Wednesday from 12-2 and all day Thursdays
- Sports Medicine Clinics available Wednesday mornings 9am-11am
- Travel Clinics andinternational travel vaccines available.
- Appointments available for students and family members at low cost.
- Prescription Assistance available to those who qualify.
- We want to know what safer sex materials students would like in our loving well kits! Click here to take this confidential survey.
For a list of complete services or to make an appointment,
please call 801-581-6431.