The Student Health Center will be closed Saturday Oct. 11th and 18th for Fall Break.
ASUU Flu shot clinic Tuesday October 28th at the Union from 1 pm - 4 pm. Students must present valid Student ID card to receive vaccination.
Due to the implementation of an Electronic Medical Records software system, you may experience limited appointment availability, as well as longer appointment times, as we adjust to our new system. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Questions about Ebola and other emerging infections? Click here
Student Health Center Services include but are not limited to:
- SHAC HIV/STD Testing & Counseling Clinic
- Walk-in hours for immunizations ONLY 9am-4pm Monday-Friday. **Some immunizations require an appointment-call for details
- Low Cost TB Tests- Appointment Needed for International Student Check-in. 9am-4pm all days except Wednesday from 12-2 and all day Thursdays
- Sports Medicine Clinics available Wednesday mornings 9am-11am
- Travel Clinics and international travel vaccines available.
- Appointments available for students and family members at low cost.
- Prescription Assistance available to those who qualify.
- We want to know what safer sex materials students would like in our loving well kits! Click here to take this confidential survey.
For a list of complete services or to make an appointment,
please call 801-581-6431.