Student Health Center will be CLOSED
Wed. Dec. 25th through Sun. Dec. 29th for the Christmas Holiday and Wed. January 1st for New Year's Day
Attention New International Students!
Student Health Center Services include but are not limited to:
- SHAC HIV/STD Testing & Counseling Clinic
- Walk-in hours for immunizations ONLY 9am-4pm Monday-Friday. **Some immunizations require an appointment-call for details
- Low Cost TB Tests- Appointment Needed for International Student Check-in. 9am-4pm all days except Wednesday from 12-2 and all day Thursdays
- Sports Medicine Clinics available Wednesday mornings 9am-11am
- Travel Clinics andinternational travel vaccines available.
- Appointments available for students and family members at low cost.
- Prescription Assistance available to those who qualify.
- We want to know what safer sex materials students would like in our loving well kits! Click here to take this confidential survey.
For a list of complete services or to make an appointment,
please call 801-581-6431.