Student Health Center will be closed on the following dates:
Saturday February 18th through Monday February 20th
for the President's Day Holiday weekend.
The Madsen Health Center is currently under construction. Starting Monday October 17th we will have a new, temporary entrance located at the south east end of the center. Please view the map inside the new entrance for directions to each clinic. Thank you for your patience while we update our building to better serve our patients.
Upload your vaccine records for the University immunization requirement on our new Patient Portal!
Flu Shot Clinics
You must present your student id card to recieve the flu shot at the Following Clinics.
Clinic dates will be listed when available.
Questions about Ebola and other emerging infections?
Student Health Center Services include but are not limited to:
- SHAC HIV/STD Testing & Counseling Clinic
- Immunization hours 9am-4pm Monday-Friday. **Some immunizations require an appointment-call for details.
- Low Cost TB Tests- Appointment Needed for International Student Check-in. 9am-4pm all days except Wednesday from 12-2 and all day Thursdays.
- Sports Medicine Clinics available Tuesday mornings 8:30 am-11:00 am by appointment.
- Travel Clinics and international travel vaccines available by appointment.
- Appointments available for students and family members at low cost.
- Prescription Assistance available to those who qualify.
For a list of complete services or to make an appointment,
please call 801-581-6431.