Student Health Center will be closed on the following
dates in February:
Saturday Feb. 13th and Monday Feb. 15th for Presidents Day.
Questions about Ebola and other emerging infections? Click here
Student Health Center Services include but are not limited to:
- SHAC HIV/STD Testing & Counseling Clinic
- Walk-in hours for immunizations ONLY 9am-4pm Monday-Friday. **Some immunizations require an appointment-call for details.
- Low Cost TB Tests- Appointment Needed for International Student Check-in. 9am-4pm all days except Wednesday from 12-2 and all day Thursdays.
- Sports Medicine Clinics available Tuesday mornings 8:30 am-11:00 am by appointment.
- Travel Clinics and international travel vaccines available by appointment.
- Appointments available for students and family members at low cost.
- Prescription Assistance available to those who qualify.
For a list of complete services or to make an appointment,
please call 801-581-6431.