Upload your vaccine records for the University immunization requirement on our new Patient Portal!
Click on the Patient Portal button >>>>>>>
The Student Health Center will be closed the following dates:
Sat. May 7th, Wed. May 11th, Sat. May 14th,
and for Memorial Weekend Sat. May 28th through Mon. May 30th.
Questions about Zika? Click here.
Questions about Ebola and other emerging infections? Click here
Student Health Center Services include but are not limited to:
- SHAC HIV/STD Testing & Counseling Clinic
- Walk-in hours for immunizations ONLY 9am-4pm Monday-Friday. **Some immunizations require an appointment-call for details.
- Low Cost TB Tests- Appointment Needed for International Student Check-in. 9am-4pm all days except Wednesday from 12-2 and all day Thursdays.
- Sports Medicine Clinics available Tuesday mornings 8:30 am-11:00 am by appointment.
- Travel Clinics and international travel vaccines available by appointment.
- Appointments available for students and family members at low cost.
- Prescription Assistance available to those who qualify.
For a list of complete services or to make an appointment,
please call 801-581-6431.