The Student Health Center is staffed by 3 physicians and 5 nurse practitioners.
We can treat you for most all primary care complaints, including:
- Respiratory problems
- Sinus and pneumonia concerns
- General dermatology including acne, concerning moles, and rashes
- Gynecological issues
- Orthopedic injuries
- Abdominal complaints
- Urinary tract problems
- Emotional health concerns including anxiety, depression, ADHD issues among others.
- Sleep problems
- Referrals to specialists throughout The University of Utah Hospitals and Clinics if needed
- Comprehensive physical exams for general wellness care or completion of physical exam forms for LDS Missions, Learning Abroad, or pre-participation.