Student Health Center Services include:
- Full service primary health care
- Preventive and Well Care
- Women's Health and Family Planning
- Pediatric Care Services
- SHAC HIV/STD Testing & Counseling Clinic
- Immunizations - Walk-in hours for immunizations ONLY 9am-4pm Monday-Friday. Some immunizations require an appointment. Call for details.
Note: Clinic is closed on Wednesdays,12-2pm.
- Travel Clinic - International travel vaccines available by appointment
- Low Cost TB Tests, 9am-4pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
Note: Clinic is closed on Wednesdays,12-2pm and no tests are placed on Thursdays. Those tested will be required to return in 48-72 hours after PPD placement.
- Sports Medicine Clinic - Available Tuesday mornings 8:30 am-11:00 am by appointment.
- Appointments available for students and family members at low cost.
- Prescription Assistance available to those who qualify.